IB Students League of Ontario
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IB Students League of Ontario

league of ib students in Ontario

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hola

Go down 
+10
torisopik
nickyp
msit23
georgianowers
juliamartineau01
cristos
alvo23k
Admin
Lucas
gchristie
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nickyp

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-03

hola - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola   hola - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 9:26 am

I know I rule, thanks Tori
And lucas, I was kidding about the squirrels, they used to live in my backyard when I lived in a house, but of course now, I don't and I live in an igloo and I actually have killer whales like right outside my igloo window. its really cool, I think, but Ive gotten used to it. Ive become pretty good friends with one of them, his names Willy. He loves me, and I think Im going to tell him I love him too. He has this really funny friend named Shawn whos a Minke whale. Hes reeeeally funny.
Back to top Go down
torisopik

Number of posts : 13

hola - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola   hola - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 9:47 am

np, N.P.
haha get it?
no problem nicky powell.
sometimes i crack myself upp

but anywaysss
nicks.. wanna come over afterschool? i cut out a sweeeet hole in the wall of my igloo, you can probably see Willy from there. We have to be careful though, I don't want Willy to eat Pingu!
Back to top Go down
nickyp

hola - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola   hola - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 9:47 am

LUCASSSSS WHERE DID YOU GOOOOO No Shocked Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
nickyp

hola - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola   hola - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 9:50 am

YEA THAT SOUNDS GOOD TOR
I forgot to say bye to Willy before I went to school today, so I kind of feel bad. But if we can find him right afterschool, all should be fine. Tomorrow is his birthday and i am MAJORLY stressing over what to get him for it. I was thinking 600lbs of this Fish from New Zealand that I might get shipped in, or I was thinking of gettting him like a day at the spa. He can get a new waxing, probably facial on his front. I don't know, we'll have to figure that out today afterschool too. I really want him to be happy with what he gets!
Back to top Go down
torisopik

hola - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola   hola - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 9:50 am

Lucas, im not sure if you are aware.. but you are kind of in a new love triangle. Georgia, Nicky and I all have some prettty intense crushes on you.

Girls, if you are reading this- there will be a fight for the love of Lucas out in the quad at long lunch. be there or be square.

ps. i think nicky is out of the picture, seeing as it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to pry her away from willy
Back to top Go down
ashgef

Number of posts : 9

hola - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola   hola - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 9:53 am

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-04-25

hola - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I'm back!   hola - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 3:16 am

Hello!

I am not sure if you are aware of the 6 hour time difference between Lusaka and Toronto. Also my internet sucks at home so I can only post at school. I have a huge dog who was caught behind the door when brains were handed out. His name is Max. The only other explanation is that he traded them in for looks. Postman Pat and most of us posting here are going to disappear over the weekend to Ndubaluba. We get to walk 10km one way, on the assumption we don't get lost and walk back the next day. The last time we went, we got lost so it took us a lot longer. It is still a ton of fun, with the hope we meet no snakes, lions, antelope, spiders, caterpillars, dik-diks, monkeys, baboons, grasshoppers, hippos, zebra, cheetahs, etc....

Goodbye till Wednesday!
Back to top Go down
Chanda

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-19

hola - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola   hola - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 9:02 am

Lucas wrote:
Hello!

I am not sure if you are aware of the 6 hour time difference between Lusaka and Toronto. Also my internet sucks at home so I can only post at school. I have a huge dog who was caught behind the door when brains were handed out. His name is Max. The only other explanation is that he traded them in for looks. Postman Pat and most of us posting here are going to disappear over the weekend to Ndubaluba. We get to walk 10km one way, on the assumption we don't get lost and walk back the next day. The last time we went, we got lost so it took us a lot longer. It is still a ton of fun, with the hope we meet no snakes, lions, antelope, spiders, caterpillars, dik-diks, monkeys, baboons, grasshoppers, hippos, zebra, cheetahs, etc....

Goodbye till Wednesday!

Hey, you're not off till tomorrow morning! Anyway, most of the students we send to Ndubaluba do manage it back....
Back to top Go down
Rosalie

Number of posts : 7

hola - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola   hola - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 11:02 am

torisopik wrote:
But I do have a pet penguin, his name is Pingu. We are kind of best friends and we always finish eachothers sentences.
we do actually have peinguins in africa and i know for sure thee are none in canada other than in zoos
Back to top Go down
cpendrith

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-11-16

hola - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola   hola - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 12:24 pm

Tori wants everyone to know her favourite animals are penguins, koalas and marmots. She also REALLY likes sharks.

Has anyone seen sharkwater?
Back to top Go down
torisopik

hola - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola   hola - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 12:31 pm

shows how much YOU know rosalie

wild penguins only live in the south, but you are aloud to adopt them and bring them to canada
pingu is on my lap right now, and he is very hurt by your comments.
Back to top Go down
cpendrith

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-11-16

hola - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola   hola - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 12:32 pm

tori, while you might be playing with pingu
i brought my pet walrus
he's chilling in the branksome pool right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3qUcPEIw2c
Back to top Go down
Rosalie

Number of posts : 7

hola - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola   hola - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 1:54 pm

Hi, I sort of forgot to introducce myself. My name is Rosalie, I go to ISL I'm from Ontario(Guelph). I've been in Zambia for a year and a half now. I sort of like it here. I am super excited for the summer in Canada, I working for Ontario Rangers which should be exciting.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

hola - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Guess who is back!   hola - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 2:21 pm

Hello everyone! I am back!

As a point, penguins are originally from the Southern hemisphere so I think Rosalie means is that all penguins in Canada are imported and not native to the country.

Rosalie... That sounds familiar, do I know you from somewhere? Congrats on the job by the way. I heard they are really hard to get.

I survived Ndubaluba. Check out http://www.ndubaluba.com/iya for more details about Ndubaluba. We walked 25 kilometers in two days carrying half our weight on our back. My legs are killing me. We did it for fun though and only got lost a few times. Here is my group crossing the finish line on the first day. hola - Page 2 We_ve_10
We were the last group as we had gotten lost and were wandering around in swamp grass that went over our heads and we could not see anything below the waist.

The bus was pretty packed and rave music was blasting for the entire 5 hour drive.
hola - Page 2 Bus_sm10

The mines are in the Northern part of Zambia. They mines import everything from south Africa and it passes along that road. It makes driving kind of scary with HUGE trucks. They are called "Abnormal Loads."
hola - Page 2 Abnrom10

The teachers were especially tired on the trip and both took naps.
hola - Page 2 Mr_bir10 hola - Page 2 Mrs_ph10

Now its my turn,
Good Night!

Last edited by on Thu May 10, 2007 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

hola - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ndubs   hola - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 4:29 am

Ok, I'm awake again.

Found a great group picture of all those who went to Ndubaluba.

hola - Page 2 Group_10

Will post more later.

Lucas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hola - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hola   hola - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hola
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IB Students League of Ontario :: General IB Student League Things-