IB Students League of Ontario
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IB Students League of Ontario

league of ib students in Ontario

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Links with IB schools outside Ontario (IS Lusaka, Zambia)

Go down 
+3
kushang
Admin
Chanda
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chanda

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Links with IB schools outside Ontario (IS Lusaka, Zambia) Empty
PostSubject: Links with IB schools outside Ontario (IS Lusaka, Zambia)   Links with IB schools outside Ontario (IS Lusaka, Zambia) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 12:10 pm

Hi,

I've found this forum through a friend at Branksome. So this is a test posting. We've 15 IB1 students, representing 15 different countries - two are Canadian as it happens (one is from Toronto), another Zimbabwean, one Zambian, and so on...

How would you feel if we were to post to the forum?

We're an International School in Lusaka, Zambia (Southern Africa). Its always sunny here (except when it rains from December to March). We could play you at football, even...

Our internet connection is absolutely lousy, but it has its moments.

Chanda.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Links with IB schools outside Ontario (IS Lusaka, Zambia)   Links with IB schools outside Ontario (IS Lusaka, Zambia) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 3:58 pm

Hey Chanda:

Sorry for the delay in responding. This is a pretty dead site.

Do you live in Lusaka? Are you in grade 11 or 12?

David
Back to top Go down
https://ibsl.editboard.com
kushang

kushang

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: ME   Links with IB schools outside Ontario (IS Lusaka, Zambia) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 1:42 am

hi 5:

i agree that this site is boring and dull,

BUT LETS MAKE IT FUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Links with IB schools outside Ontario (IS Lusaka, Zambia)   Links with IB schools outside Ontario (IS Lusaka, Zambia) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 1:43 am

Admin wrote:
Hey Chanda:

Sorry for the delay in responding. This is a pretty dead site.

Do you live in Lusaka? Are you in grade 11 or 12?

David

I am in IB1 as the rest of Chanda's class. We are in the third term and things are getting busy. I am one of the Canadian's but am half German. I lived on Vancouver island for 11 years. I have been in Zambia for 5 years and in IB for 1. Last year I wrote the English IGCSE exams.
Back to top Go down
rmetzger

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: hello   Links with IB schools outside Ontario (IS Lusaka, Zambia) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 1:44 am

hi how are u,

i am in full agreement with ur statement that this website is pretty dead.
I am in IB1 I h8 IB but im getting on wit it..
Back to top Go down
lusungu

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: hello   Links with IB schools outside Ontario (IS Lusaka, Zambia) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 1:46 am

I live in lusaka and I am in IB1. I'm Malawian. We are having a book week and every last lesson we DEAR, i.e drop everything and read. The International school is surely international, we have over 40 nationalities in the school and the best part of that is that we all get to integrate and learn about different cultures. IB is quite an experience, we are still adjusting to the ideas of TOK and CAS, but we are having a great time.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Links with IB schools outside Ontario (IS Lusaka, Zambia)   Links with IB schools outside Ontario (IS Lusaka, Zambia) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 1:46 am

Check out www.ibscrewed.net It is a FFFUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! site where posts still live.
Back to top Go down
alvo23k

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Hey   Links with IB schools outside Ontario (IS Lusaka, Zambia) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 1:48 am

WASSUP!!!!
I'm Ugandan (East Africa) and live in Zambia
Doing IB at the moment. hate it!!! affraid
Gtg
Back to top Go down
alvo23k

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Hey   Links with IB schools outside Ontario (IS Lusaka, Zambia) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 1:53 am

Jus kiddin, IB aint that bad, Its hot here, over 25'C everyday. Whats the whether like in Canada.
Africa aint just huts there is civilisation here. All we see on TV depicted of Africa are slums.
Next week I am going to go on an excursion at Ndubaluba. Its very difficult.
Do you guys like IB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Links with IB schools outside Ontario (IS Lusaka, Zambia)   Links with IB schools outside Ontario (IS Lusaka, Zambia) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Links with IB schools outside Ontario (IS Lusaka, Zambia)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IB Students League of Ontario :: General IB Student League Things-
Jump to: