IB Students League of Ontario
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IB Students League of Ontario

league of ib students in Ontario

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

post your favourite ibs here

Go down 
+5
georgianowers
juliamartineau01
liz_soutter
yaoman
bAdmin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bAdmin

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-11-09

post your favourite ibs here Empty
PostSubject: post your favourite ibs here   post your favourite ibs here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 2:42 pm

this is a thread for all your ib needs
Back to top Go down
yaoman

PostSubject: who bAdmin really is   post your favourite ibs here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 2:51 pm

the bAdmin has no authorities whatsoever...you suck mike
yes his real name is Michael ...He lives in ,Ontario..on a street called Crescent..

Last edited by on Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bAdmin

PostSubject: Re: post your favourite ibs here   post your favourite ibs here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 2:54 pm

lier
Back to top Go down
bAdmin

PostSubject: Re: post your favourite ibs here   post your favourite ibs here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 2:55 pm

badmin = badminton
Back to top Go down
liz_soutter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: post your favourite ibs here   post your favourite ibs here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2006 9:29 pm

BE more random, all of you
Back to top Go down
juliamartineau01

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: post your favourite ibs here   post your favourite ibs here Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 9:02 am

WHAT IB NEEDS
affraid
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: IB NEEDS   post your favourite ibs here Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 9:26 am

An IB student needs...

a) Parents who understand you staying up until 3 in the morning doing your TOK essay,

b) A cell phone to explain to your parents that you are coming home late,

c) Fun friends that make life livable,

d) A good novel or computer game to help studying,

e) Free access to the internet to gripe about school, studying and teachers,

f) Among others.
Back to top Go down
georgianowers

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: post your favourite ibs here   post your favourite ibs here Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 9:29 am

nice list lucas
you've really thought this over haven't you
Back to top Go down
cherie

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: post your favourite ibs here   post your favourite ibs here Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 9:51 am

I totally agree with Lucas's list on what IB students need!!! I think the most important thing out of them all is to have "Fun friends that make life livable"
Back to top Go down
andrea

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: post your favourite ibs here   post your favourite ibs here Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 12:06 am

its simple

all IB students need

is an extra 48-hours everyday to finish their EE, TOK, math portfolio assignments, world lit. papers,,,,,,,,,,,,plus a zillion more things.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: What an IB student needs...   post your favourite ibs here Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 4:16 am

I completely agree. The problem is that the IB program does not give enough extra time for much of a social life and thus all social ventures are often at the cost of studying or working time. Humans are social creatures and we require time to interact with others and not just during school.

Basically I propose adding another 2 hours to the 48 for EE and TOK essay etc... for social time.

Who wants to go hang out?
Back to top Go down
Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: post your favourite ibs here   post your favourite ibs here Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 8:37 am

Ib students do not need jerkish classmates who decide to remind the teacher that people were suposed to do presentations even when they know that those people arent actually ready and they dont have to do it themselves. thanks lucas for that one today!
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Sorry   post your favourite ibs here Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 9:20 am

Ok, I messed up.

My apologies.

I am tempted to say that in my defense the teacher knew about it, but I doubt it would help. Anyways, here is my apology on an international noticeboard. Hope it helps.

I shall try to restrain my mouth in the future.

Lucas
Back to top Go down
Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: post your favourite ibs here   post your favourite ibs here Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 11:15 am

ok fine i'll sort of forgive you i guess but still i am mad that you mentioned it and all and seriously she didnt actually mknow about it until you opened your mouth and you didnt even hand in your written commentary which makes it even more unfair so yes i am still mad and all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post your favourite ibs here   post your favourite ibs here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

post your favourite ibs here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IB Students League of Ontario :: General IB Student League Things-
Jump to: