IB Students League of Ontario
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IB Students League of Ontario

league of ib students in Ontario

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Allow Me to Introduce Myself... I'm Andy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AndyG

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Allow Me to Introduce Myself... I'm Andy. Empty
PostSubject: Allow Me to Introduce Myself... I'm Andy.   Allow Me to Introduce Myself... I'm Andy. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 9:29 pm

Hey guys, Andy G. from Glenforest Secondary School here, pleased to meet all of you & I'm looking forward to hanging out with you guys next time we get a chance to. Maybe.

In any case, I'll introduce myself. I've been in IB since Grade 9 at Glenforest, and I've enjoyed it. Personally, I don't know why others are so stressed. My philosophy is party & relax, and the marks will come. I don't recommend you guys abide by my life philosophy, and I actually warn against it. People have gotten hurt trying to fill a bigger footprint. Wink

I enjoy DJing, partying, public speaking, and taking long walks on the beach. Short walks are preferred, though. Saves more time for the beach volleyball game after. king

Wow, my laptop's getting hot.

Anyways, people say I'm useful in IBSL & IBSLO meetings because I'm controversial and I enjoy stirring things up. I speak my mind, which gets me in trouble, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Well, I left a knife in my fork drawer and my cat needs flossing, so I've gotta go.

Later guys, gimme a shout next time you're down at an IBSLO meeting. I'll be the suave guy surrounded by hot nerdy girls guys.
Back to top Go down

Allow Me to Introduce Myself... I'm Andy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IB Students League of Ontario :: General IB Student League Things-
Jump to: