IB Students League of Ontario
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IB Students League of Ontario

league of ib students in Ontario

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Postman PAT-------WHY THIS SITE IS SO BORING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kushang

kushang

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Postman PAT-------WHY THIS SITE IS SO BORING Empty
PostSubject: Postman PAT-------WHY THIS SITE IS SO BORING   Postman PAT-------WHY THIS SITE IS SO BORING Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 11:42 am

I just wanted to say that Boring Posts such as Lucas's, even though they are informative, help strengthen relations, bal bla bla are still very boring.

Thats why i think we should make the site a bit more funnier and somewhat more informal.

We should be able to compete with sites such as ibscrewed, which have many more posts and users, the MAIN REASON BEING there sense of humor.

Also i think we should have more posts and stuff which help the common IB Student, such as past papers, Exam tips.

As not many sites out there have any real good notes tips, notes and past papers

By the way if you have gud sites pleasee let me know
Back to top Go down
AMG

AMG

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Postman PAT-------WHY THIS SITE IS SO BORING Empty
PostSubject: boring site   Postman PAT-------WHY THIS SITE IS SO BORING Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 3:39 pm

seriusly man this site is extermeley boring What a Face . we need to carry out some serius king pimpin king to get this site even bearable to look at.
Back to top Go down

Postman PAT-------WHY THIS SITE IS SO BORING
Page 1 of 1