IB Students League of Ontario
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IB Students League of Ontario

league of ib students in Ontario

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Everyone!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gchristie

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-10-26

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 7:47 pm

okay, so I know that this is awkward being the first person to post something and all, but I figure we should use this because it is set up!

SO just a reminder that the next meeting is at glen forest on november 22 (i believe?)

what do we want to discuss at this meeting?

post your ideas!!

gillian
branksome hall.
Back to top Go down
liz_soutter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: yay IBSL!!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:47 pm

heyy everybody,
so I think this forum thing is pretty cool..I have to say...yay for gill being the first post! anyways, Gill and I were having a small disscussion today about IBSL, and we were talking about when we ( The Branksome people)should meet. Hopefully we will be able to meet either weekly or every other week, but as of now NO ONE KNOWS!!! Also, if anyone from other schools has ideas on whatw e should talk about POT EM'!! so.....how are wednesdays at lunch for BH girls??
See ya!
Liz
Branksome Hall
Back to top Go down
pchiang

Number of posts : 8

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 11:16 pm

Hello, all!!
Wednesday lunch will definitely work out for me. I suggest that we should start to get people to involve in this conference. Otherwise, it will be hard for this website being alive. Furthermore, we should have more discussion about the exchange event and the conference in May. I look forward to seeing u all at glen forest on November 22.

Pamela Chiang
Branksome Hall
Back to top Go down
IBlemon

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-10-29

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Next Meeting   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2006 3:30 pm

Hey guys, the next meeting is definately being held at Glenforest. The agenda is being laid out tonight and your coordinators should be receiving it friday or monday.

If you've got any suggestions, ideas, or things you think need to be discussed at the meeting, just post them on here and we'll update the agenda accordingly.

Sean Lemon, Gr. 12 IB Glenforest
Back to top Go down
liz_soutter

Registration date : 2006-11-08

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2006 9:30 pm

Sorry guys,
I won't be able to come to that meeting...I have a tech rehearsal for the school play.
Liz
BHS
Back to top Go down
Roko

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Next IBSLO Meeting   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 7:25 pm

Hey guys,

the next IBSLO meeting will be held at Glenforest S.S. again on Jan. 17, 2007.

-Rohan (Grade 12 IB, Glenforest)
Back to top Go down
gchristie

Number of posts : 10

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 11:00 pm

before we go to the next meeting, i suggest that we brainstorm a list of topics that we want to talk about. i know that the mission statement will be on there, the newsletter perhaps, what else?

gillian (branksome hall)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IB Students League of Ontario :: General IB Student League Things-
Jump to: